Juliet features a dark moody salt and pepper diamond in our quintessential enamel halo design with diamonds dainty miligrain accents. Juliet has a cathedral setting perfect for stacking. Emily has loved the technique of glass enamelling since her years of study, and uses it for special custom creations, and a select few pieces in the collection. Vitreous enamel is powdered glass fused to gold in an electric furnace at over 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Read more about enamel.
- 14k rose gold
- 1.13c salt and pepper full cut diamond
- 0.03c FG-VS-SI diamond side stones
- Band is 2mm at the widest point
- Vitreous enamel (glass) in black
- Face of the ring measures ~18 x 13mm
- One of a kind
- Raised cathedral setting (~5mm total rise off finger)
- Size 7 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipped fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 14 days for ring re-sizing
This ring style may be customized with your choice of gemstone, if you have any questions, please contact us for more information.