Snuggled in gold claws, inspired by a coastal haven of winding pathways through a tiny seaside village dotted with white and blue rooftops, Haven is inspired by my first escape to Santorini, many years ago. You can stare into this step cut hexagon sapphire forever, getting lost in it's kaleidoscopic facets. Flanked with two crystal clear white baguettes, and triangular shape architectural detail, this ring can also be stacked with straight bands, making it a versatile future heirloom engagement ring.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1.21c hexagon cut sapphire
- 0.11c F-G color VVS lab created diamonds
- 2mm wide flat band
- One of a kind
- Stackable cathedral setting (5mm rise)
- Size 6 (complimentary sizing available)
- Comes with an appraisal for $5300CAD
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipped fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 14 days for ring re-sizing
This ring may be customized with your choice of gemstone, if you have any questions, please contact us for more information.