Cradled with two crystal clear white diamond baguettes in one of our timeless vintage inspired settings, this rich green sapphire color evokes the spirit of Ontario's woodland magic which I've grown to love as an escape from busy creative city life. This radiant cut was expertly cut and faceted for the best sparkle and color play by our local lapidarist in downtown Toronto.
- 14k yellow gold
- 2.75c radiant cut sapphire (Madagascar origin)
- 0.10c F-G color VVS lab created diamonds
- 2mm wide flat band
- One of a kind
- Stackable cathedral setting (6mm rise off finger)
- Size 6 (complimentary sizing available)
- Comes with an appraisal for $7500CAD
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipped fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 14 days for ring re-sizing
This ring style may be customized with your choice of gemstone, if you have any questions, please contact us for more information.