This ring is currently out at one of our stockists and available exclusive here.
Available here for the time being! This stone reminds us of the shimmering blue waters of lakes and bays in our favourite in the Bruce Peninsula Provincial Park, where Cyprus Lake greats you at the beginning of a trail up to the stunning turquoise water at the shores of Georgian Bay in Ontario. This ring features a stunning light blue-green oval sapphire hugged by sun-kissed yellow gold prongs. The stepped art deco style scallop accents feature super sparkly round brilliant cut white diamonds.
- 14K yellow gold
- 2.32c light teal oval sapphire
- 0.06c G VS diamond accents
- Slim 1.75mm wide band
- Miligrain detailing on setting and band
- Low Profile 4.5mm rise off finger
- One of a Kind
- Size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- Comes with an appraisal for $8500
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized to order rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow 2 weeks for re-sizing
Customize This Ring:
This ring style may be customized with a diamond or gemstones or your choice of gold karat and colour. Please contact us for more information.