Mazarine features a sky blue sapphire set in our quintessential enamel halo in mazarine blue, a rich deep purplish hue derived from cobalt. Dainty miligrain dots the frame of this deco inspired ring accented with round diamonds. This ring has a cathedral setting for stacking with a straight band. Emily has loved the technique of glass enamelling since her years of study, and uses it for special custom creations, and a select few pieces in the collection. Vitreous enamel is powdered glass fused to gold in an electric furnace at over 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Read more about enamel.
- 18k yellow gold
- 1.43c radiant cut blue sapphire
- 0.06c FG-VS diamond side stones
- Band is 2mm at the widest point
- Vitreous enamel (glass) in mazarine blue
- Face of the ring measures ~18 x 13mm
- One of a kind
- Raised cathedral setting (~7mm total rise off finger)
- Size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipped fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 14 days for ring re-sizing
This ring style may be customized with your choice of gemstone, if you have any questions, please contact us for more information.