Meet a kindred spirit meant to accompany you for a lifetime, Maeva Jane. This fresh green Australian sapphire band looks as juicy and crisp as a fresh Granny Smith apple, but we don't recommend taking a bite. Although your rings may look edible, we recommend saving a trip to the dentist and simply saving up your lucky pennies for more ethically sourced sapphires. This future heirloom features 6 natural sapphires mined in Australia, and a sampling of miligrain and diamonds for a finished look. Modern with a hint of vintage elegance, this substantial band of durable sapphires is a colorful look perfect for everyday.
- 14K yellow gold
- 2.40c round brilliant cut green sapphires (Australia)
- 0.01c G SI diamonds (mixed origin)
- Shared prong setting
- 2.8mm band width
- One of a Kind
- current size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized / on sale rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Duties not included
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for ring re-sizing
Customize This Ring:
This ring style may be customized with a gems or diamonds, in your of gold karat and colour. Please contact us for more information or read our custom FAQ for an idea of pricing, timelines and the custom process.