Privacy and Terms
This website may contain links to other websites which are not operated or necessarily affiliated with us. We have no control over what these websites may contain and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs on this page are included for convenience only. They shall not affect the interpretation of the information contained within.
Your Information – An Overview:
In general, you are able to control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. You are not required to provide us with any personally identifiable information as a visitor of this website. However, if you wish to purchase and/or use a certain service, we need to collect certain personal information in order to conduct the transaction.
We may process certain types of data about you when you interact with us. This may include information such as:
- Data used for identification purposes such as first name, last name, and username
- Contact data such as billing address, email address, and telephone number
- Transition data which may include details about purchases made by you on our website
- Profile data such as your username and password, purchases or orders, and your preferences
- Usage data such as how you use our website, products, and services
- Marketing and communications data such as your preference in receiving marketing communications from us
We do not collect any sensitive data on our website. Sensitive data includes information like SSN or similar identification number, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, health and/or biometric data, or data about criminal convictions or offenses. At no time should you submit your sensitive data to this site.
Usage and retention
Information is collected and/or stored for the following usages:
- deliver/provide you with our services
- provide you with an optimal user experience
- accounting & administrative tasks, like doing our taxes, and for required legal purposes
- analyze trends amongst our users
We store this information for up to ten years.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
Depending on how you interact with the website, the following third parties may have access to your personal information and computer information:
– Google Apps and Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics tracks your visit using a unique User ID to record user flow, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider, and device(s) used to access this website. We may analyze this information in bulk to improve our services. User IP addresses—considered by some to be a form of personal data—are anonymized.
– GoDaddy: Our website is hosted on a GoDaddy server. Any data you submit via our website is stored in a database located on this server.
– Mail Chimp: we collect email addresses, manage and maintain our email list, and send marketing emails with Mail Chimp. Please read below to view more information about this.
– Stripe:our main payment processor is Stripe and is used if you choose to make a purchase through this website. Please read below to view more information about this.
Making A Purchase
If you decide to purchase a product from our online shop, we will collect this information from you:
- Your first and last name
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
We use this information to register you as a customer to process your order and deliver your product/service, and complete your order or transaction with us, and to ship your product to your location.We ship our products with Fedex and insure products by a third party jewellery and luxury goods logistics and security company, Malca-Amit. We may store some or all of this information for a reasonable period of time as outlined above for both accounting purposes and as verifiable information about your purchase.
You do not have to create an account with us in order to make your purchase, however, you are given the option. Your account will be associated with your email address and any other information you provide, and this information can be modified at any time. You can delete your account entirely at any time by emailing email@example.com with the request.
Permission to use your content
By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, “User Content”) to Emily Gill Jewellery Design, You automatically grant Emily Gill Jewellery Design the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such User Content. Further, Emily Gill Jewellery Design is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions contained in any communications You send to this Site without compensation to You and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to creating, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services using such information.
Should you choose to contact me via any contact form on my website, we collect and store your name, email address, and any other data you submit via the form. This is transmitted to our email inboxes at GoDaddy and stored on our server. We do not use any information you submit via a contact form for promotional or marketing purposes.
Our Newsletter & Marketing Emails
Should you choose to opt in to receive our newsletter and other marketing emails from us, you will receive promotional emails about our products or services.. In the case that you decide you no longer want to receive these emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. The unsubscribe link is available at the bottom of each marketing email we send. Our marketing emails contain tracking pixels that tell us if you open the email or not; if you clicked on a hyperlink contained in the newsletter; and your location.
We manage, maintain, and send emails to those on our email marketing list with the third-party service, MailChimp. MailChimp stores your name and email address, as well as location data, on their servers. They hold your data indefinitely. You can update your subscriber settings or request to have your account removed altogether by contacting Mail Chimp.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that optimize your experience with this website may not function properly.
We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure through access control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security measures. Unfortunately, no transition of data over the internet can be considered 100% secure. By providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge that this information could be accessed by a third party. We are not responsible for any information shared through our website without our knowledge or permission. If we have reason to believe your personal information was accessed by someone without our permission, we will inform you promptly.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org