The Galway Grey ring is a unique twist on the classic oval solitaire. This ring offers a sizeable salt and pepper oval cut in a simple yet elegant claw prong and hidden tulip setting below. A slim band and stackable low profile make this ring versatile to add to your collection of special heirlooms.
We think rings like this, while understated in design, capture the true essence of romance with their fine details and the addition of layers in stacked rings that may come from future celebrations like anniversaries or birthdays. The Galway Grey ring is the perfect way to say "I love you" now and for years to come.
- 14K yellow gold
- 2.30c natural salt and pepper grey diamond (Misfit Diamonds Ltd mixed origin selection)
- 7.2 x 9.3mm face
- 5.75mm rise
- claw prongs
- tulip basket setting
- slim 1.6mm band width
- One of a Kind Diamond
- Stackable profile (shop Palm Leaf crown here)
- Comes with $4900CAD appraisal certificate
- current size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized / on sale rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Duties not included
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for ring re-sizing
Customize This Ring:
This ring style may be customized with a gem or diamond, in your of gold karat and colour. Please contact us for more information or read our custom FAQ for an idea of pricing, timelines and the custom process.