The word Iris originated from Greek word for rainbow, encompassing hundreds of shades of this showy spring flower. Like flowers, sapphires come in every hue imaginable, but some vibrate with an electricity that is undeniably mesmerizing. This reclaimed antique sapphire had quite a journey before coming to me, and it is the most luscious velvet blue, set in a timeless halo of white diamonds in recycled high karat gold with an apricot hue that is truly one of a kind.
- 18K apricot gold
- 2.10c velvet blue sapphire (minor pinhole inclusion, heat treated)
- 0.13c GH VS-SI diamonds
- Satin finish
- Smooth half round band 2mm wide
- One of a kind, recycled heirloom sapphire and gold
- Size 6.5 (complimentary re-sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for ring re-sizing
Customize This Ring:
This ring style may be customized with a diamond or gemstones or your choice of gold karat and colour. Please contact us for more information.