This expansive 18k yellow gold ring features a 1.2c pear cut white sapphire, hunter green enamel scallop motif, miligrain details and is accented with sparkly round brilliant diamonds. Emily has loved the technique of glass enamelling since her years of study, and uses it for special custom creations, and a select few pieces in the collection. Vitreous enamel is powdered glass fused to gold in an electric furnace at over 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Read more about enamel.
- 18k yellow gold
- 1.20c natural sapphire
- 0.09c diamond sidestones
- Band is 2mm wide
- Vitreous enamel (glass) in hunter green
- One of a kind
- Low profile
- Size 7 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipped fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 14 days for ring re-sizing
This piece may be customized with your choice of gemstones, gold karat and colour, please select in the drop down menu. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.