Georgia was born to rule all rings with her understated strength. She is elegant and highly detailed with a cluster of floral details and miligrain to each side of a bold enamel frame. Emily has loved the technique of glass enamelling since her years of study, and uses it for special custom creations, and a select few pieces in the collection. Vitreous enamel is powdered glass fused to gold in an electric furnace at over 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Read more about enamel.
- 18K yellow gold
- 1.42c oval rosecut black diamond
- 0.09c diamond side stones stones
- Miligrain accents
- One of a Kind
- Low Profile
- Size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Re-sized / on sale rings are not eligible for return or exchange
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for ring re-sizing
Customize This Ring:
This piece may be customized with a gemstone or diamond, in your choice of rose or yellow gold. Please contact us for more information.