Visiting the iconic destinations for basking in the glow of the atmosphere is a lifelong bucket list for many. This ring applauds the beauty of sunrise above the Taj Mahal in Agra as the cotton candy sky lights up the great wonder of the world.
Subtle and thoughtfully designed to enhance but not distract from your engagement ring, this ring features unique silky pink sapphires, a natural phenomenon caused by inclusions within the stone that give the pink an iridescence unlike anything you have ever seen. Set in shared prongs, the stones are featured beautifully in this contemporary wedding band or stacking ring that fits with solitaires and many of our low profile ring styles.
- 0.60c G pink sapphires (heat treated, Vietnam Origin)
- Band approx. 1.8mm wide
- One of a kind
- Claw settings
- Low Profile
- Current size 6.5 (complimentary sizing available)
- This ring is ready to ship
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Duties and taxes not included
- All orders are shipping fully insured with Fedex Express
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for resizing